MapR provides the industry’s only converged data platform that integrates the power of Hadoop and Spark with global event streaming, real-time database capabilities, and enterprise storage, enabling customers to harness the enormous power of their data. Organizations with the most demanding production needs, including sub-second response for fraud prevention, secure and highly available data-driven insights for better healthcare, petabyte analysis for threat detection, and integrated operational and analytic processing for improved customer experiences, run on MapR. A majority of customers achieves payback in fewer than 12 months and realizes greater than 5X ROI. MapR ensures customer success through world-class professional services and with free on-demand training that 50,000 developers, data analysts and administrators have used to close the big data skills gap. Amazon, Cisco, Google, HPE, Microsoft, SAP, and Teradata are part of the worldwide MapR partner ecosystem. Investors include Google Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, NEA, Qualcomm Ventures and Redpoint Ventures.
All Data, One Platform, Every Cloud. Limitless Possibilities
- MapR Converged Data Platform : The industry’s leading unified data platform is able to simultaneously do analytics and applications.
- MapR-XD : A highly-scalable converged storage platform for high-volume enterprise storage.
- MapR Analytics and ML engines : Conducting real-time analytics and machine, platform that integrates files, tables, and streams.
- MapR-DB : Is a high-performance NoSQL database for global data-intensive applications.
- MapR-ES : Event streaming system for big data system built into a converged data platform.
- The MapR Control System (MCS) : World-class management solution for administering the MapR Converged Data.
- MapR-Edge : Small footprint edition of the MapR Converged Data Platform